Vegan Cookie Cups
Whether your jam is cookies or cupcakes, we challenge you to bring the heat—and then the deep freeze—to your muffin tin with this indescribably delicious non-dairy treat. Featuring home-baked cookie cups with a scoop on top, you can call these treats cookies, cupcakes, cupcookies, or anything you like—but don't miss out on this Veganuary delight.
What You'll Need:
Nonstick cooking spray
1 bag of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 pint of Cookies on Cookie Dough Non-Dairy
What To Do:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Scoop cookie dough into muffin tins and press dough gently but firmly into each cup.
4. Bake to golden perfection (about 10 minutes).
5. Remove from oven, pop out cookie cups and cool completely on a wire rack.
6. Add a scoop of Non-Dairy to the center of each cookie dough cup.
7. Drizzle chocolate syrup over each creation.
8. Dig into that Non-Dairy & dough decadence!
QUIZ: Which Flavor is Your Perfect Fall Companion?
Time to get cozy with a scoop of your favorite fall ice cream flavor! Take the quiz to find your perfect seasonal flavor companion.
RECIPE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices
A slice of heaven for peanut butter lovers! Whip up this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices and impress your whole crew.