As much as we love grabbing a spoon and digging right into our favourite tub of Ben & Jerry’s, it’s pretty amazing what you can do with ice cream to create something truly special. We know you’ll agree, because we’ve pulled together the top 5 Ben & Jerry’s recipes our fans deemed most drool-worthy in 2021.
5. Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mudslide
1 Tub Chocolate Fudge Brownie
1 oz / 28 g Irish Cream
4 oz / 110 g Milk
1/8 cup / 1/3 dL Fudge Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in blender
2. Blend well
3. Line glass with fudge sauce
4. Pour into glass
5. Add whipped cream, sprinkles and brownie chunks as garnish
4. Vegan Cookies on Cookie Dough Mocha
1 Tub Non-Dairy Cookies on Cookie Dough
4 oz / 110 g Almond Milk
4 oz / 110 g Cold Brew Coffee
1 oz / 28 g Coffee Liqueur
1/8 cup / 1/3 dL Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Combine all ingredients in blender
2. Blend well
3. Pour into glass
4. Add vegan whipped cream, vegan chocolate chips, and vegan chocolate chip cookies as garnish
3. Ice Cream Sandwiches
Cookies. Big ones.
A tub of your favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour.
A sharp knife.
1. Place 2 cookies on the plate, bottom side facing up.
2. Turn pint on its side. We suggest flavour name up, so you don’t forget how awesome it’s going to be.
3. Hold the pint firmly, and slice. You can make it as thin or as thick as you like.
4. Put sandwich slice on cookie.
5. Place the second cookie on top.
6. Remove pint wrapper. Our teeth can rip through paper, but that doesn’t mean we should do it.
2. 2-Ingredient Ice Cream Bread
1 Tub Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice cream, melted
1 Tub Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream, melted
3 cups / 375 g self-rising flour, divided in half
1. Preheat oven to 177°C. Spray a 9” x 5” loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside. Put 1-1/2 cups of flour in one medium-sized bowl and the other 1-1/2 cups flour in another medium-sized bowl. Add one melted tub to one bowl, the other tub to the other bowl. Stir each bowl to combine ingredients.
2. Using an ice cream scoop (or two if you don't want to clean it between scoops), scoop the batters into the pan in an alternating checkerboard pattern, four scoops down by two scoops across. Repeat for the second layer, topping the Cookie Dough scoops with Chocolate Fudge Brownie and vice versa. Continue until all batter has been scooped into the pan. Then take a wooden skewer or chopstick and run it through the top of the batter, making a swirly pattern.
3. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer poked into the bread comes out clean. To avoid overly browning the loaf, tent aluminium foil over the top of the pan after the first 30-40 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
5. Enjoy with a scoop of Ben & Jerry’s on top!
1. Cookie Dough Shake With Burnt Caramel Whipped Cream
For the Shake
¾ cup / 178 mL whole milk or your favorite plant milk
½ tub Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice cream or Non-Dairy Cookies on Cookie Dough
2 tbsp / 30 mL hot fudge sauce, plus extra for garnish
2 tbsp / 30 mL caramel sauce, plus extra for garnish
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks (or Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks) and chocolate curls for garnish
For the Burnt Caramel Whipped Cream
1/2 cup / 64 g sugar
1 tbsp plus 1/4 cup water | 15 mL plus 60 mL water
1 cup / 250 mL heavy cream or your favorite plant-based cream
1/8 tsp / .6 mL vanilla
Prep Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
1. Gather all your ingredients.
2. First, make the burnt caramel whipped cream topping. Combine 64 g sugar and 15 mL water in a small sauce pan and place over medium low heat for approximately 5 minutes. When the sugar comes to a boil do not stir. Pull the pan from the heat when the mixture is a rich brown color and carefully add 60 mL of water. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then carefully pour the caramel syrup into a heat proof glass measuring cup or bowl and place in the fridge approximately 1 hour to cool completely.
3. Add 30 mL of the cooled burnt caramel syrup and .6 mL of vanilla to the heavy cream (or your favorite plant-based cream alternative) in a bowl and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
4. To make the shake, place the milk, 1/2 tub of Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice cream or Non-Dairy, hot fudge sauce, and caramel sauce in a blender.
5.Blend Until smooth.
6. To assemble the shake, rim a tall glass with the hot fudge sauce, pour the shake into the glass, top with the burnt caramel whipped cream, place Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks (or Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks) along the rim, and garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce and chocolate curls. Enjoy!
*Not intended for consumers under 21. Please drink responsibly.
Sweeten Up Your Inbox!
Subscribe now and we'll make sure you get the inside scoop on Ben & Jerry's fun and flavours! It's like dessert for your inbox, and you're going to want seconds.
Thanks for signing up for our newsletter!
There was an error sending your request.
QUIZ: Which Flavor is Your Perfect Fall Companion?
Time to get cozy with a scoop of your favorite fall ice cream flavor! Take the quiz to find your perfect seasonal flavor companion.
RECIPE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices
A slice of heaven for peanut butter lovers! Whip up this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices and impress your whole crew.
Ben & Jerry's Statement on the VoiceRead More