We love ice cream, but we know that dairy has an impact on the environment. That’s why we’re proud to be launching Project Mootopia, our comprehensive plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and fight climate change.Read More - Welcome to Project Mootopia, Our Plan to Reduce Dairy Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Fight Climate Change Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
Need a few good reasons to justify getting ice cream delivered? We’ve got 10 seriously real reasons why you should treat yo’ self.Read More - 10 Absolutely Legitimate Reasons to Get Ice Cream Delivery Read More
If you haven't tried Half Baked, then you simply haven't lived! And if you have, then how much do you know about this heroic flavour?!Read More - 5 Things You Didn't Know About Half Baked! Read More