4 December 2016
Makes 4 servings
- 2 pints Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 brownies (store bought, or use your favorite recipe), cut to fit inside glass serving bowl
- 4-6 chocolate chip cookies, crushed
- Whipped cream
What to do:
- Scoop a layer of ice cream in a small, individual-sized trifle bowl or cocktail glass.
- Place a brownie on top of the ice cream.
- Scoop another layer of ice cream on top of the brownie.
- Sprinkle a layer of crushed chocolate chip cookies on top of the ice cream.
- If needed, repeat layering until you reach the top of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and more crushed cookies for garnish.