The stakes are high when it comes to our planet, which is why we have our eyes on COP26 when it comes to climate justiceRead More - Why we have our eyes on COP26 when it comes to climate justice Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
There's a big summit on climate change coming up next month called COP26. Here's why COP is such a big deal for Australia (and planet earth!) ...Read More - Why COP26 is a big deal for Australia (and the rest of the planet too!) Read More
What’s better than a milkshake on a hot summer day? A fancy milkshake that will impress your friends. We’ve got 3 recipe hacks for the coolest way to chill.Read More - 3 Cool Milkshake Hacks for a Chill Summer Read More