Layer upon layer upon layer of Moo-phoria smoothie magic! Use that pint of Moo-phoria P.B. Dough light ice cream to whip up this sweet treat.Read More - Recipe: Layered Smoothie Pops Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
We can no longer remain silent in the face of President Trump’s policies that roll back decades of progress on racial and gender equity, LGBTQ rights, climate change and refugee rightsRead More - Together we resist. Together we take a stand. Read More
The United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has released its most recent report and, well, the news is NOT good.Read More - World’s Scientists Say Climate Change Is Still Very Real. Now What? Read More