You can get ice cream delivered right to your front door! Learn how ice cream delivery in your city works and how you can get in on the fun. Ben & Jerry’s ice cream delivery will make your day!Read More - How to Get Ice Cream Delivered Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
What’s even better than strawberry shortcake? Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake! These shortcakes are a snap to make and will be a hit with the whole crew.Read More - Recipe: Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake Read More
Hats off to our fans, who are always dreaming up unbelievable and sometimes downright hilarious suggestions for new flavours. Here are some of our favourite fan suggestions that haven’t made it to the pint … yet.Read More - The 25 Funniest Flavour Suggestions We’ve Ever Gotten Read More