International Ice Cream Day an actual holiday (seriously!), and we’ve got 10 reasons why it’s better than most other holidays.Read More - 10 Reasons International Ice Cream Day is Better Than Most Holidays Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
The Government has just announced 21 new gas and oil basins – and one is just 5km from the 12 Apostles!Read More - The 12 Apostles are at Risk from Gas Fracking! Read More
Think you know the whole Ben & Jerry’s catalogue? Let’s see if we can stump you with these flavour names.Read More - QUIZ: Was This a Real Ben & Jerry’s Flavour Or Not? Read More