Cookie Dough may get all the attention, but let’s not forget what cookie dough is also good for: cookies! These chocolate chip cookies are moist, chunky and BIG! Just the way we like ‘em.Read More - Recipe: Ben & Jerry’s Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
Not sure which cookie dough flavour represents your truest self? We doughn’t blame you, there's a lot to consider. Take our quiz and we'll tell you!Read More - QUIZ: Which Cookie Dough Flavour Are You? Read More
Our Dough-licious Pizza is our latest Scoop Shop creation, bringing pizza to life in a way you’ve never seen before!Read More - Try our NEW Dough-licious Pizza! Read More