We have some good news: We don’t need gas, because renewable energy can do it all better!Read More - Good news alert: A renewable revolution has begun! Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
The Government has decided to spend public dough on a ‘gas fired recovery’ – but what is this exactly?Read More - Gas will Fudge our Future: What's a gas fired recovery? Read More
With so many Ben & Jerry’s flavours full of cookie dough, it can be hard to make a decision. Take our quiz, and we’ll tell you what your ultimate dough flavour is!Read More - Quiz: What’s your ultimate dough flavour? Read More