Looking to sweeten up your summer? Try these 3 recipes for ice cream treats.Read More - Ice Cream Treats to Make Your Summer Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
Which country eats the most ice cream? What’s really going on when you get a brain freeze? These facts may be useless, but they sure are sweet.Read More - 15 Completely Useless Facts About Ice Cream Read More
Want to bring something to your next hang sesh that’s fancy but deceptively easy to make? These Ice Cube Tray Truffles are just the ticket.Read More - Recipe: Ben & Jerry's Ice Cube Tray Truffles Read More