Hello and welcome to another edition of I Stream, You Stream, the uncut, unscooped, unparalleled Ben & Jerry’s interview. It’s all your weirdest questions about your favourite ice cream, answered.Read More - I Stream, You Stream: The Wildest Questions We’ve Ever Been Asked Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
Everyone loves pairing a Netflix Original with their favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour, and our Flavour Gurus are no different. We asked them for their favourite show or movie and flavour pairings, and they did not disappoint.Read More - 4 Flavour Guru-Approved Netflix Original Show & Ice Cream Flavour Pairings Read More
Netflix night! Trying to choose a show or movie to watch with your crew and a Ben & Jerry’s flavour to go with it? We have just the quiz for you.Read More - QUIZ: What Netflix Original And Ben & Jerry’s Flavour Should I Pair? Read More