As if Free Cone Day isn't already the best day ever, we've got 10 ways you can do good just by eating FREE ice cream.Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
What’s better than free ice cream? Knowing that the flavor you choose can help make the world a better place. To help you prepare for Free Cone Day, take this quiz to see which flavor you should choose to make a difference.Read More
Let’s face it. Holidays can be a whole lot of hype. The dressing up, cooking, shopping and planning—they’re lots of work! Here’s why Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day is by far our favourite.Read More