Our planet has something in common with your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor: If it’s melted, it’s ruined! Join the youth leaders of the Global Climate Strike on Sept. 20th - 27th to take action for climate justice.Read More - Too Hot To Ignore: Ben & Jerry’s And The Youth-Led Climate Movement Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
A determined group of youth leaders are taking matters into their own hands to fight climate change. It’s time for all of us to stand with them at the Global Climate Strike.Read More - It’s Getting Hot in Here: Youth Call on All of Us to Join the Global Climate Strike Read More
Let us take you on a journey that starts with a humble cocoa bean and ends with ice cream euphoria. It's going to be a wild ride.Read More - From Bean to Brownie: Our Fair Trade Cocoa Unwrapped Read More