Introducing Pauline, one of our Fairtrade FarmersRead More - Celebrate Fairtrade Farmers: Meet Pauline Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
Do you call yourself a feminist? We’re here to talk about two F-words today: feminism and Fairtrade, and how you can be one and support the other.Read More - 5 Reasons Feminists Should Care About Fairtrade Read More
Who should you give your heart to this Valentine’s Day? Your true love, or your favourite pint of Ben & Jerry’s? Take the quiz to find out.Read More - QUIZ: Love Or Ice Cream? Read More