We think chocolate ice cream tastes even better when we mix in a whole lot of economic justice. Learn why, with Fairtrade, we’re paying our cocoa farmers a higher price that will support them towards a living income.Read More - Supporting Our Cocoa Farmers to Build Better Futures Read More
When you think of waffles, you probably think of Sunday brunch, maple syrup and whipped cream smiley faces. But here’s something truly devious: combining them with your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour for a brunch-inspired treat that you can enjoy anytime. You might say it’s madness, but we say it’s genius. So break out your waffle iron and give this inspired ice cream hack a try:
What You’ll Need:
- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
What To Do:
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
We all love our chocolate, coffee and nut flavoured ice creams, but these crops are already under pressure from the intensified temperatures, precipitation and drought caused by climate change. We take a look at that the impact a warming planet is having on the “Endangered Pints List.”Read More - Ben & Jerry’s Flavours We May Lose to Climate Change Read More
We're making all your dough-licious ice cream dreams come true by giving you the chance to WIN A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF ICE CREAM! Click here to find out how you can win...Read More - WANT TO WIN A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF ICE CREAM?! Read More