"Whatcha Gonna Call Me?"
Nougat Ice Cream with Peanuts, Fudge Flakes and a Salted Caramel Swirl...
Sounds freakin' a-moo-zingly, right! It is! But the name - Nutty Caramel Swirl - while descriptive, is kinda boring...
So, let's get our local fans involved and have a competion to get a better ANZ name for this flavour.
We'll start with a soft launch pre-FCD, then have a hard launch post-FCD, and finally "re-release" the flavour under the winning name with a Sundae product.
Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Store Consumer Competition
– TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- 1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 2.The promoter is Unilever Australia Ltd, ABN 66 004 050 828, located at Level 17, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (the Promoter).
- 3.This offer is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
- 4.The competition commences on Monday 1st April 2019 at 12:01am and concludes on Friday 17th May 2019 at 11:59pm (Promotional Period). All times are AEST.
HOW TO ENTER
- 5. To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- a. Trying or buying this new flavour is encouraged and recommended (but is not compulsory)
- b. submit the fully completed entry form in store (and online – TBC).
- 6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- 7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- a. each entry response must be substantially unique; and
- b. each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- 8. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number, email address are correct and up to date.
- 9. The judging will take place at Ben & Jerry’s HQ, Level 17, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and confirmed by the Global Ben & Jerry’s Head Office by Friday 31st May 2019 at 10:00am.
- 10. The winning entries will be judged on creativity and originality and is subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
- 11. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone within 2 days of their entry being chosen, and name of the winners will be published http://www.benandjerry.com.au/ and https://www.benjerry.co.nz/.
- 12. If the prize is not claimed by 9:00am by Monday 1st July 2019 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at 11:00am on Monday 1st July 2019 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
- 13. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by Monday 15th July 2015 the prize will be forfeited.
- 14. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 15. The best valid entry as determined by the judges will win a Freezer Full of Ben & Jerry’s. The prize includes:
- a. A loan of an appropriate Ben & Jerry’s Freezer (the best type of freezer will be discussed with the winner at the time of claiming the prize. Delivery and pick up of the freezer will be organised by Ben & Jerry’s ANZ)
- b. A number of Ben & Jerry’s pre-packed pints. The number of pints will be determined by the freezer but will not exceed a total of 56 (7 x pack of 8 pints). The winner may choose the flavours. Up to 4 different flavours will be permitted depending on flavour availability.
- 16. Prize must be taken by Monday 15th July 2019 and is subject to specified delivery times (determined by the 3rd party distribution company) and ice cream flavour availability.
- 17. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- 18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- 19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- 21. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- 22. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- 23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- 24. The total prize value of the promotion is approximately $875 (up to $725 for pints + $150 for freezer delivery and pick-up).
- 25. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.